1. Kanye West wants you to know that he has no interest working with you if you don’t pick up your phone at all hours.
2. While we have no idea who Kanye’s tweet is directed at, a bunch of people are making time for his call.
8. Some don’t care if you are Kanye, calling at 3 a.m. is just rude!
11. Don’t worry Kanye, you can also call us!
- Oops: "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳 ⁉️
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classics including "Twister," "Titanic," "Big Love," and "Aliens."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — it's been reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲