People Are Congratulatiing Jay-Z For Becoming The First Billionaire Rapper
"I’m not a businessman, I’m a business, man!"
Jay-Z is making headlines today for reaching a whole new milestone when it comes to making the money.
That's because Forbes just declared he's the first rap artist to become an official billionaire through his many businesses and investments.
Forbes went on to chronicle the sources of the of Jay-Z's wealth.
- $310 million Armand de Brignac champagne
- $220 million in cash and investments
- $100 million D’Ussé cognac
- $100 million ownership stake in Tidal
- $75 million in Roc Nation entertainment company
- $70 million stake in Uber
- $70 million art collection
- $50 million in assorted real estate holdings and his music catalog.