This past holiday, sketch artist Kells O'Hickey opted for a super creative gift for his girlfriend, using his god-given talent.
He told BuzzFeed, "I had drawn a few pictures of Lindsay and I in Futurama and Adventure Time styles previously, and her reaction had given me an idea — I should draw us in my interpretation of the styles of all the shows we've watched.
1. Like The Simpsons.
2. Bob's Burgers.
3. And how about this black-and-white, old-school style?
4. Then there's Rick and Morty.
5. And Family Guy.
6. He didn't forget South Park!
7. Then there's the couple — Adventure Time–style.
8. Steven Universe.
9. He even drew himself and Lindsay like Dragon Ball Z.
10. And threw in this beautiful version of them as a modern-day, Disney-like couple for good measure. Lovely!
Nailed it, Kells! You're gonna have a tough time outdoing this one, buddy.
When Lindsay saw her gift, she spent 30 minutes carefully looking through her drawings before telling him: "I love you to the moon and back." Perfect!