What is Photo Row?
1. When you have an image subBuzz, you can add a second or a third image to create a photo row by clicking this "Add image" icon.
2. Select the appropriate row height and layout
3. Hover over an image to delete, zoom and add caption and source info.
4. Reposition images
5. Replace images
6. Swap image order.
7. Save your Photo Row
8. Here are some posts from the live site that use Photo Row:
- Zooey Deschanel Is Unrecognizable Without Her Bangs
- 54 Things I Learned At The Biggest Gun Show In The World
- Adding "Tumblr" To A Google Image Search Is Like Adding A Hipster Filter
- 13 Terrible Moments In Celebrity Proactiv Endorsement History
- Mesmerizing MRI Scans Of Fruits And Vegetables
- One subBuzz in this Dunkaroo Dip post.
The future of Photo Row
- We're changing how credits looks so they look like credits on the rest of the site.
- We're adding a way to add photos from Wire Search.
- We're thinking about a more seamless way to transition from a single image into a Photo Row.