1. You can correctly pronounce Valdez, Knik, Juneau, and Kotzebue.
And you know that Chicken, Deadhorse, King Salmon, and Buffalo Soapstone are all legit names for a community.
5. You’re sick and tired of being asked about Sarah Palin and her accent.
Get with it, the rest of America. She’s so five years ago.
6. Driving over permafrost grooves and potholes is strangely comforting.
Or it would be, if you weren’t busy screaming at the tourist in the RV going down New Seward at 25 MPH.
9. All you ever wanted to do was get the hell out of Alaska.
NYC, L.A., Detroit, you weren’t picky. You just wanted out.
- The Republican health care bill is all but dead after President Trump asked Speaker Paul Ryan to scrap a vote when it was clear it wouldn't pass.
- Paul Ryan was forced to admit that "Obamacare is the law of the land" after the failure of the Republican health care bill.
- It's time for Ivanka Trump to "stand for women" against Republican health care policies, says Planned Parenthood president Cecile Richards.
- Donald Trump had a photo op in a semitruck. The photos were too good not to become a meme — and the internet delivered 🚛👍