11. Despite Everything: A Cometbus Omnibus by Aaron Cometbus
Cometbus, a former Green Day drummer and roadie, is better known for his long-running and beloved zine, Cometbus, and for his strict punk ethics. This collection serves as an gateway to a must-read punk periodical.
14. Gimme Something Better by Jack Boulware and Silke Tudor
Unlike the U.K., NYC, or L.A. punk scenes, Bay Area punk didn’t take itself seriously, and this oral history — which tells the stories of NorCal punks like the Dead Kennedys, Operation Ivy, and others — reflects that spirit.
15. Rotten: No Irish, No Blacks, No Dogs by John Lydon with Keith and Kent Zimmerman
As the frontman of the Sex Pistols, Lydon (aka Johnny Rotten) was a riveting entertainer. The skills that made him a remarkable showman are on full display in his wicked and witty autobiography.
- Republicans are working overnight trying to finalize a deal that'd allow their Obamacare replacement plan to pass in the House.
- Rep. Adam Schiff said there's "more than circumstantial evidence" that Trump's campaign colluded with Russia during the election.
- Four people died in a suspected terror attack after a car drove into pedestrians near Parliament in London. The suspect was killed.
- A 4-month-old golden retriever named after Joe Biden got to meet and even lick the former vice president at the Capitol today 🐶❤️