2. So in a nationally televised must-win Monday Night Football game against the Giants, RGIII stepped up.
3. He consistently ran all over the defending champs, and this fourth-quarter touchdown was the difference in a 17-16 win.
5. RGIII’s so magical that even his reckless fumbles…
6. …get picked up and run the rest of the way into the end zone by teammates.
8. So Washington gets steamrolled in sports like usual, right? Not so fast. Facing four perennial All-Stars, somehow the Wizards looked good.
9. Like, really good.
10. As in “knock down threes over Dwyane Wade to beat the defending champs” good.
11. How did the Wizards magically gain this kind of swagger? There can only be one explanation…
12. Of course! RGIII was AT THE GAME, his magic rubbed off, and he’s now beaten two defending champions in 24 hours.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Donald Trump will remain an executive producer on NBC's "The Celebrity Apprentice" while he's president.
- The Oakland warehouse where 36 people were killed last week may have never been subject to a fire inspection — a yearly requirement.
- John Glenn, a pioneering astronaut and the first American to orbit the Earth, has died at 95. Godspeed, Glenn 🚀🇺🇸
- Uber finally laid out hard rules for riders: No guns, sex, or barfing, please 🚗❌