We’ve reached a point in history where you can’t swing a piece of kimchi without hitting someone dancing “Gangnam Style,” so most of the world has recently become aware of the K-pop phenomenon. With cell phone shops on every corner blaring music, you’ll be in K-pop heaven.
3. Plastic surgery capital of the world
South Korea has the highest rate of plastic surgery in the world, along with some of the best doctors and top-notch technology. You can’t walk a block in Gangnam without getting the feeling that you just saw the same girl walk by a half dozen times.
5. Insanely cheap and quick public transportation
The base fare for a cab is roughly $2.50, so you can imagine how cheap the bus and subway are. You can also get a T-money debit card for all forms of public transportation so you need never worry about cash. It’s so convenient I could puke.
8. Watch professional gamers on TV
One of the reasons Korea has the fastest internet in the world is because they take their gaming very seriously. The sight of hangul (Korean writing) in a game of StarCraft has the power to make any international online gamer soil themselves.
- Confused refugees question what's next as French authorities begin to clear out the Calais "Jungle" camp.
- Donald Trump keeps questioning polls and insisting he's winning — even as most show him behind nationally.
- Obamacare premiums will jump an average 25% in 2017, but officials say subsidies will keep costs low for most people.
- These parents came up with maybe the best dirty Halloween couple's costume ever. Parents ftw 😂👏