1. Gwyneth Paltrow attended the L.A. premiere of her new movie Iron Man 3 last night.
3. And posed on the red carpet, like beautiful people do, in an Antonio Berardi gown.
4. Posed in an Antonio Berardi gown and nothing underneath. Because beautiful people can do that sort of thing.
(And, to be fair, because you just can’t wear undies beneath a dress like this. The sheer panels on the side would make an unflattering VPL out of even your finest lacy briefs.)
6. You little minx, you.
7. Meanwhile, Robert Downey Jr. wore white sneakers.
- Heritage Foundation, a conservative think thanks, is cold-emailing potential candidates to serve in a potential Trump administration 🔴
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- In case you were wondering, no — a big cyber attack couldn't swing the election.
- Kesha fans rejoice: Sony just confirmed that a new album is in the works 🎵