1. Gwyneth Paltrow attended the L.A. premiere of her new movie Iron Man 3 last night.
3. And posed on the red carpet, like beautiful people do, in an Antonio Berardi gown.
4. Posed in an Antonio Berardi gown and nothing underneath. Because beautiful people can do that sort of thing.
(And, to be fair, because you just can’t wear undies beneath a dress like this. The sheer panels on the side would make an unflattering VPL out of even your finest lacy briefs.)
6. You little minx, you.
7. Meanwhile, Robert Downey Jr. wore white sneakers.
- A teenager was taken into custody Wednesday after he shot two students and one teacher at an elementary school in South Carolina.
- After top lawmakers accused Russia of meddling with the election, US officials have insisted votes on Election Day will be secure.
- Congress has voted to override President Obama's veto of a bill that'd allow families of 9/11 victims to sue Saudi Arabia.