1. Gwyneth Paltrow attended the L.A. premiere of her new movie Iron Man 3 last night.
3. And posed on the red carpet, like beautiful people do, in an Antonio Berardi gown.
4. Posed in an Antonio Berardi gown and nothing underneath. Because beautiful people can do that sort of thing.
(And, to be fair, because you just can’t wear undies beneath a dress like this. The sheer panels on the side would make an unflattering VPL out of even your finest lacy briefs.)
6. You little minx, you.
7. Meanwhile, Robert Downey Jr. wore white sneakers.
- A Cincinnati zoo is defending its decision to kill a gorilla after a boy fell into an exhibit.
- Seventeen people died in a fire at a makeshift nursing home near Ukraine's capital Kiev on Sunday.
- At least four people died and 49 others were injured in shootings during a violent Memorial Day weekend in Chicago.