1. Absolut and British fashion designer Kitty Joseph are currently collaborating on a special collection to mark the brand’s new “Originality” bottles.
Here’s a video showcasing Joseph’s work — which mimic the special “Originality” designs, each featuring some cobalt blue (Absolut’s signature color) liquid dribbled into the molten glass during each bottle’s formation. There are 4 million “Originality” bottles total, each unique in their own special drippy way.
3. The collection includes lots of chunky, fun accessories. The glasses, in particular, are epic.
6. I don’t know why this lady is laughing but she’s quintessential early ’90s glamour.
10. Also, COWBOY BOOTS.
12. Helmut Newton shot top model Kristen McMenamy in a stunning series of black & white photos.
17. Herb Ritts shot Absolut’s ad collaboration with Versace, which saw Kate Moss frolic in an ice hotel.
19. This guy is also just hanging out in his undies on an armchair carved from ice.
20. Tom Ford later offered up his best take on “blue steel.”
24. Collaborated with makeup brand MAC.
28. And once they partnered with Kate Spade on a clear plastic poncho.
30. Quilting is always fashionable — this from Absolut’s classic “Americana” ad series.
32. Also, cartoon rabbits.
37. Also, while briefly on the subject of music, Absolut once partnered with Swedish House Mafia!
And some robot greyhounds, just because.
39. And let’s not forget the ads featuring contestants from RuPaul’s Drag Race. Because there’s Fashion (with a capital “F”) on display throughout.
All images courtesy of Absolut, via absolutad.com.
- The Republican chair of the House probe into Russia and Trump should step down after secretly meeting with a source at the White House, say top Democrats.
- President Trump will sign an executive order on Tuesday stopping the EPA's plan to limit power plants burning coal.
- Facebook will start globally rolling out three features today on iOS and Android that strongly resemble Snapchat. They're called Camera, Direct, and Stories.
- And a college student was banned from Tinder after scamming some men out of money 💸 💔