1. The new, twentieth cycle of America’s Next Top Model starts in just two weeks!
And to help you get excited, dominatrix extraordinaire Tyra Banks whipped her new batch of model hamsters — guys and girls, this time around — into shape for an EDGY, SEXY, FIERCE pre-show photoshoot. (Interpret those adjectives loosely, Tyra wouldn’t want it any other way.)
Any excuse to dress male models in pleather pants, then. Let’s meet the cast:
2. Chris Schellenger.
4. Jiana Davis.
6. Mike Scocozzo.
8. Renee Bhagwandeen
10. Don Benjamin.
12. Chlea Ramirez.
14. Cory Hindorff.
16. Alex Argo.
18. Jeremy Rohmer.
20. Jourdan Miller.
22. Marvin Cortes.
Tyra says “…”
25. Kanani Andulez.
Tyra, still all worked up from Marvin’s photo, says: “I like you,” and winks in an intimidating manner.
Kanani then quits, because she feels uncomfortable. What a shame.
27. Chris Hernandez.
29. Bianca Alexa.
31. Phil Sullivan.
33. Nina Burns.
36. Although the season may have already been spoiled by a band of a band of serious superfans.
But hey, even if you do know what’s happening in the judging room each week, it’s still worth watching for ROB EVANS. And for Tyra’s new smize tips. And for the fights. And for the crying. And for Kelly Cutrone, but of course.
All images courtesy of the CW Network.
- The chairman of the National Governors Association said Trump has promised only criminals will deported and random spot checks won't be conducted.
- The trans sister of a Trump inauguration singer must be allowed to use the restroom that fits her gender ID, a judge ruled.
- The suspect in a Kansas shooting that left an Indian man dead thought he was shooting Iranians, and the FBI is investigating as a possible hate crime.
- Elon Musk announced that his SpaceX company will send two tourists around the moon by 2018 🚀🌝