1. The new, twentieth cycle of America’s Next Top Model starts in just two weeks!
And to help you get excited, dominatrix extraordinaire Tyra Banks whipped her new batch of model hamsters — guys and girls, this time around — into shape for an EDGY, SEXY, FIERCE pre-show photoshoot. (Interpret those adjectives loosely, Tyra wouldn’t want it any other way.)
Any excuse to dress male models in pleather pants, then. Let’s meet the cast:
2. Chris Schellenger.
4. Jiana Davis.
6. Mike Scocozzo.
8. Renee Bhagwandeen
10. Don Benjamin.
12. Chlea Ramirez.
14. Cory Hindorff.
16. Alex Argo.
18. Jeremy Rohmer.
20. Jourdan Miller.
22. Marvin Cortes.
Tyra says “…”
25. Kanani Andulez.
Tyra, still all worked up from Marvin’s photo, says: “I like you,” and winks in an intimidating manner.
Kanani then quits, because she feels uncomfortable. What a shame.
27. Chris Hernandez.
29. Bianca Alexa.
31. Phil Sullivan.
33. Nina Burns.
36. Although the season may have already been spoiled by a band of a band of serious superfans.
But hey, even if you do know what’s happening in the judging room each week, it’s still worth watching for ROB EVANS. And for Tyra’s new smize tips. And for the fights. And for the crying. And for Kelly Cutrone, but of course.
All images courtesy of the CW Network.
- Today's the fourth day of the Democratic National Convention — Hillary Clinton is preparing for the biggest night of her life 🇺🇸
- French prosecutors have identified the second suspect in the priest killing in Normandy as 19-year-old Abdel Malik Petitjean.
- The US Justice Department backed Obama's transgender policies in court after Texas and other states sued to block the rules.