23. Jinkx Monsoon, “Scent Of A Drag Queen”
Less Jinkx, more minkx.
22. Jade Jolie, “Draggle Rock”
Most of Jade’s runway looks looked like she’d found the crackpipe at the end of the rainbow, but (just once) she kept things simple and pretty in pink.
21. Alyssa Edwards, “Can I Get An Amen?”
Pucci Mama and proud of it.
20. Ivy Winters, “Snatch Game”
Fishy realness! A runway look that reeled in the judges…. hook, line and sinker.
19. Lineysha Sparx, “RuPaullywood Or Bust”
Yes, that’s a shoe in her hair. And yes, it looks fabulous.
Notably, Santino described this look as “so Balenciaga.” We’re not here to read his knowledge of fashion history, so let’s assume (read: hope) he’s referring to Drag Race season three alum Mariah Balenciaga’s aesthetic — because this couldn’t look much further from a Ghesquière design.
18. Alaska, “Sugar Ball”
The sugar high of the final four’s runway pageant extravaganza. (Bonus points for making a ratty pink wig look well-intentioned.)
17. Honey Mahogany, “Draggle Rock”
Really, this look is here because of RuPaul’s hilarious “Bed, Bath and Beyoncé” critique.
(Although Honey got a raw deal this season.)
16. Detox, “Lip Synch Extravaganza Eleganza”
The wicked witch of West Hollywood, perhaps — just minus the green body paint.
Case in point, another RuPaul critique: “how many black cocks had to die to make this dress?”
15. Coco Montrese, “Snatch Game”
14. Alyssa Edwards, “Draggle Rock”
Pretty sure Alyssa played this role to perfection in an early episode of My Super Sweet 16.
That pout means business.
Also, this pout.
13. Detox, “Drama Queens”
Making the runway her piñata: i.e. smashing the shit out of it.
12. Alyssa Edwards, “Scent of a Drag Queen”
Just put this 80s power bitch in a soap opera and let her fight it out with someone. Now.
11. Jinkx Monsoon, “Draggle Rock”
High camp courtesan, which would be higher on the list had Jinkx painted her nose better.
10. Detox, “Black Swan: Why It Gotta Be Black?”
Love hotel silk bedsheet couture — with an emphasis on the couture.
9. Roxxxy Andrews, “The Final Three, Hunty”
The pattern on that stunning “sequinsed” gown: tears of a pageant queen whose stank attitude will have cost her the crown.
8. Lineysha Sparx, “Snatch Game”
Nonchalant “I left my other black lace stocking back in Puerto Rico” realness.
(In other words, when you know you’re lipsyncing for.your.life, break out your finest look.)
7. Alyssa Edwards, “Black Swan: Why It Gotta Be Black?”
I mean this is just fabulous.
Look at that campy little top hat. And love it.
6. Alaska, “RuPaullywood or Bust”
A trashtastic look that perfectly sums up the best of Alaska’s aesthetic.
5. Roxxxy Andrews, “Lip Synch Extravaganza Eleganza”
Remember when it was easy to look at Roxxxy’s efforts objectively? Yeah, it’s been a while. But however you slice it, this fringe-fest was figure flattering and perfectly on-point.
4. Coco Montrese, “Lip Synch Extravaganza Eleganza”
Not quite “Miss Jackson if you’re nasty,” but Coco does do an A-OK impersonation.
True story: in a parallel universe where NeNe Leakes runs an S&M-themed bordello, she wears this look on Tuesdays.
After all, the undead are so on trend right now.
2. Alyssa Edwards, “Lip Synch Extravaganza Eleganza”
The world would be a much better place if everyone looked like this.
Obligatory Alyssa “Breakout Star” Edwards meme.
1. Lil’ Pound Cake, “Draggle Rock”
- Indiana votes on Tuesday, and it could be Ted Cruz's last big chance to end Trump's winning streak in the U.S. presidential race 🇺🇸
- A judge in Brazil has ordered WhatsApp blocked for 72 hours over the messaging service's recently encrypted data ❌📲
- Leicester City won England's Premier League football championship for the first time, capping off a fairy-tale season that will go down in history ⚽️