3. Even the slightest hint of a nipple improves the situation greatly, for example.
This is certainly true of the overexcited soccer moms sat in front of me at the Nautica show, who’d resorted to veritable wolf whistles by this point in the show at the merest hint of a toned torso.
4. Case in point: Here’s the disgustingly perfect physical specimen that is male model Vladimir Ivanov.
6. Also better.
8. Yes these are leather shorts, and yes, this model should just TAKE THEM OFF… because they are going to chafe, or something.
Incidentally, many of the models in the Nautica show wore whistles. And the randy soccer moms I mentioned earlier most certainly made the obligatory oral sex jokes in relation to that styling choice. If you can’t imagine the punchline(s), well, then good job you, because you’re not depraved.
9. Re: depravity, obviously I took these photos only to illustrate the fact that just about everyone else in attendance (straight males notwithstanding) was taking photos themselves.
Also many people were breathing heavily. And not just because the tents tend to get humid, which they do, but because this model, I mean LOOK AT HIM. You shouldn’t need to be encouraged to look at him, but still.
11. We’ll be seeing that GIF again, because it’s now that time of the post where we recount the near-naked brilliance that is a Parke & Ronen menswear runway show.
This season it came scheduled mere hours after the Nautica presentation. Barely enough time to recover from the excitement/shame spiral of round 1, believe me. More than a few gay male showgoers were left reaching for their “smelling salts,” that’s a (not) true fact.
14. There we go.
18. Unrelated to all the metallics, but these pants were really cute.
Ditto the model. (Obvious comment is obvious.)
- Donald Trump promised insurance for everyone this weekend, but Senate Republicans say they assume he misspoke.
- President Barack Obama shortened Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for leaking documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- Blue Lies Matter: Video finally proved that police officers lie — and why they get away with it.
- A Toronto man is on a mission to bathe at a different stranger's house every day this month. And so far, so good 🛀