3. Here she is with some of the lovely androgynous Londoners she met while on her trip across the pond for the photoshoot.
They probably had tea and some digestive biscuits afterwards. What fun!
Indeed, Selena told i-D the experience was a blast: “A shoot that’s really stripped-down and raw is really fun to do. I was being rained on, it was freezing, I was covered in a giant sweater and my hair was all over the place. I got to just be in that moment and feel like I was there.” (To be fair though, every good Disney star knows never to say anything bad about anything EVER.)
Basically, this is strange, but at least there are no bindis involved.
- President Trump said he will skip the White House correspondents' dinner. Yesterday, he called the media "the enemy of the people."
- About a dozen people were critically injured when a vehicle plowed into a crowd during a Mardi Gras parade on Saturday, New Orleans police said.
- Tom Perez has been named chair of the Democratic National Committee. He was Obama's Labor Secretary.
- Here's the beef: Rapper Remy Ma dragged Nicki Minaj in a new diss track, who fired back with a Beyoncé endorsement 😱