1. All profits from M·A·C’s line of Viva Glam cosmetics fund the company’s AIDS Fund, which provides support for those diagnosed, and living, with HIV worldwide.
The fund is now in its nineteenth year, with seven lines of Viva Glam products and many more epic celebrity campaigns. Enjoy them all below:
3. Alongside k.d. lang and M·A·C’s co-founder Frank Toskan.
4. (k.d. scored her own solo ad too. It’s romantic.)
5. But back to RuPaul, because that’s how things should be.
10. Pamela Anderson, who really should know better than to bite her nails during a beauty shoot.
16. More FERGALICIOUSNESS. Perfection.
17. Also some Dita von Teese.
She’s also trying to bite her nails, but she has gloves on. D’oh!
20. Nicki Minaj and Ricky Martin let their breasts/biceps do the work for them respectively in last year’s campaign.
22. Vanity Fair got a bunch of the spokesmodels together for a smart black and white group photo — much more sedate than the average Viva Glam shoot.
- Hillary Clinton came closer than ever to attacking Donald Trump's character and tied her opponent to the "alt-right" movement.
- Italy declared a state of emergency in the regions hardest hit by Wednesday's earthquake. At least 267 people have died and 400 others were injured.
- And we asked tourists and locals in Nice, France, what the burkini ban means to them.