1. Christoph Waltz in fall/winter 2013 Prada menswear. And dark shades, because this is fashion.
2. Ezra Miller.
3. And Ben Whishaw, looking slightly uncomfortable in that chair/those orthopedic-style shoes.
4. Previous campaigns also featured actors. Last season’s ads included Dane DeHaan.
5. Harvey Keitel.
6. And Aaron Taylor-Johnson’s cherubic curls.
8. Before that came Michael Pitt.
(For Prada’s spring/summer 2012 campaign.) Why so bemused, Michael?
9. And Tobey Maguire got to wear those lovely irridescent knit v-neck sweaters back in the fall/winter 2011 campaign.
- President Trump signed executive orders today to advance the Keystone XL and Dakota Access oil pipelines, prompting praise from pro-Trump unions.
- Mark Zuckerberg denied rumors that he might run for president, telling BuzzFeed News, "I'm focused on building our community at Facebook."
- Press Secretary Sean Spicer at today's White House briefing defended Trump's claim that millions of people voted illegally—but he cited a debunked study.
- And the 2017 Oscar nominations for Best Picture are "La La Land," "Moonlight," "Arrival," "Hidden Figures," "Hacksaw Ridge," "Manchester by the Sea," "Lion," "Fences," and "Hell or High Water" 🎥 🎬