1. Christoph Waltz in fall/winter 2013 Prada menswear. And dark shades, because this is fashion.
2. Ezra Miller.
3. And Ben Whishaw, looking slightly uncomfortable in that chair/those orthopedic-style shoes.
4. Previous campaigns also featured actors. Last season’s ads included Dane DeHaan.
5. Harvey Keitel.
6. And Aaron Taylor-Johnson’s cherubic curls.
8. Before that came Michael Pitt.
(For Prada’s spring/summer 2012 campaign.) Why so bemused, Michael?
9. And Tobey Maguire got to wear those lovely irridescent knit v-neck sweaters back in the fall/winter 2011 campaign.
- Top Mexican soccer player Alan Pulido has been kidnapped outside of his hometown in Tamaulipas, a high-crime state.
- Yep. Marco Rubio said he's sorry for implying Donald Trump has a small penis.
- Lights have turned Australia's most iconic buildings into seriously psychedelic works of art.