1. Christoph Waltz in fall/winter 2013 Prada menswear. And dark shades, because this is fashion.
2. Ezra Miller.
3. And Ben Whishaw, looking slightly uncomfortable in that chair/those orthopedic-style shoes.
4. Previous campaigns also featured actors. Last season’s ads included Dane DeHaan.
5. Harvey Keitel.
6. And Aaron Taylor-Johnson’s cherubic curls.
8. Before that came Michael Pitt.
(For Prada’s spring/summer 2012 campaign.) Why so bemused, Michael?
9. And Tobey Maguire got to wear those lovely irridescent knit v-neck sweaters back in the fall/winter 2011 campaign.
- It's not just you. A massive attack has brought down major sites like Twitter and Spotify for some users in the US.
- In case you missed it: Trump and Clinton roasted each other at a charity dinner and it was awkward AF 😬
- A Mexican judge has approved the extradition of drug cartel leader Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán to the United States.
- This guy casually sat in a flooding Starbucks during intense storms in Hong Kong and became the internet's newest hero.