1. Ke$ha recently released her first jewelry collection in collaboration with Charles Albert. There’s dangly penis earrings.
6. Skulls and roses.
Left — right: Kesha Rose shimmer skull & pink mother of pearl rose pendant at $180, Kesha Rose blue rose, skull & pink mother of pearl rose bracelet at $180, Kesha Rose blue rose, skull & quartz point pendant at $90 and Kesha Rose pink mother of pearl rose, skull & quartz point pendant also at $90.
7. Some evil eyes.
Left — right: Kesha Rose round evil eye meta ring at $45 and Kesha Rose blue rose, evil eye & quartz point pendant at $90.
8. Lots of pieces with teeth, because Ke$ha is a cannibal, remember?
She had that song about it. And that’s really the explanation given on the collection’s website for all this toothy bling.
Left — right: Kesha Rose cast teeth earrings at $60, Kesha Rose cast dinosaur tooth — which does not come with a disclaimer that it is almost certainly not authentic — at $45, Kesha Rose cannibal necklace at $45 and Kesha Rose large tooth pendant at $135.
- Rick Perry, who famously wanted to abolish the Energy Department, said at his confirmation hearing to lead the Energy Department he now rejects "recommending its elimination."
- Vladimir Putin has used KGB tactics to seize on a rift between the US and Turkey, an effort to expand Russia's influence and divide NATO.
- Donald Trump's pick for treasury secretary, Steve Mnuchin, defended at his confirmation hearing using offshore tax shelters, saying it was an inevitable result of current tax codes.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? That's thanks to Chinese selfie app Meitu. Say cheese 📸