1. Ke$ha recently released her first jewelry collection in collaboration with Charles Albert. There’s dangly penis earrings.
6. Skulls and roses.
Left — right: Kesha Rose shimmer skull & pink mother of pearl rose pendant at $180, Kesha Rose blue rose, skull & pink mother of pearl rose bracelet at $180, Kesha Rose blue rose, skull & quartz point pendant at $90 and Kesha Rose pink mother of pearl rose, skull & quartz point pendant also at $90.
7. Some evil eyes.
Left — right: Kesha Rose round evil eye meta ring at $45 and Kesha Rose blue rose, evil eye & quartz point pendant at $90.
8. Lots of pieces with teeth, because Ke$ha is a cannibal, remember?
She had that song about it. And that’s really the explanation given on the collection’s website for all this toothy bling.
Left — right: Kesha Rose cast teeth earrings at $60, Kesha Rose cast dinosaur tooth — which does not come with a disclaimer that it is almost certainly not authentic — at $45, Kesha Rose cannibal necklace at $45 and Kesha Rose large tooth pendant at $135.
- Swedes are confused after Trump talked about a nonexistent incident in Sweden during his rally in Florida 🇸🇪🙃
- The Trump administration is reportedly considering a set of policies to prosecute parents who illegally enter the US with their children.
- The US ambassador to Somalia gave the country's new president a "Make Somalia Great Again" hat in the color of Somalia's flag 🇸🇴
- One man scammed his way through New York Fashion week by dressing up as Sisqó — and people really believed him 😩