6. Shangela’s heels deserve a moment of their own, because they’re the stuff of most wobbly novice models’ nightmares.
Clearly, when it comes to the shoe stakes, Miss Shangela is a size queen.
7. Detox pulls off a colorful, geometric-printed gown just as well as she does monochrome.
And there’s some funky stuff happening with her heels too.
8. If you ignore the odd talon hand thing going on, Raja’s walk (and posing) certainly back up her status as a “runway girl.”
Also, this is as good a time as any to link to that epic “Runway Girl” Drag Race remix.
12. And in other Idol alum news, this is Courtney Act. She appeared on Australian Idol in the Down Under show’s first season.
Rumors also see Courtney in the lineup for the next Drag Race season.
Hopefully she and Adore will have a sing off, if only so someone can judge it and Adore can recreate the iconic “someone WASN’T LIKING IT” GIF as above.
16. And, again, finally, it’s time for some Alyssa Edwards. Who knows what’s going with her crumpled orgami skirt, but still.
19. There were also “regular” male models on the runway. But with beards not quite as exciting.
Those legs, tho. Those legs.
25. At one point, five guys walked as a group and had a little Kazaky-style moment.
29. p.s. Lindsay Lohan sat front row, and took pictures with the male models afterwards.
As if the show weren’t already too gay to function, Lindsay was even seated only four spots away from her Mean Girls co-star Daniel Franzese.
- Kim Jong Nam, the half-brother of North Korea's leader, was killed with a chemical weapon last week at an airport in Malaysia.
- Caitlyn Jenner told President Trump his administration's rollback of protections for transgender kids was a "disaster" 😳
- Uber's CEO met with more than 100 female engineers on Thursday to discuss sexism and harassment allegations at the company.
- Beyoncé is backing out of Coachella under doctors' advice. But she plans to headline the festival again in 2018 😭🐝