7. Here’s the line’s designer Chrissy Teigen, also posing for the kind of shot you’d definitely want to put on your wedding photo album’s cover.
And yet, for some reason, when Teigen marries singer John Legend next month, she’s reportedly set to wear a Vera Wang gown in place of one of her own creations. (Their wedding’s reportedly taking place at Lake Como in Italy, so it’s not like there isn’t a beach right there.)
Even more controversially, she’s replacing the traditional wedding cake with a tower of CREPES. Seriously, crepes.
- The suspect wanted for killing 39 people at an Istanbul nightclub on New Year's Day has been captured, Turkish media report.
- At least 40 Democrats are boycotting Donald Trump's inauguration after the president-elect criticized civil rights leader John Lewis.
- Prime Minister Theresa May will set out a "hard Brexit" plan during a speech about Britain leaving the European Union.
- Spencer's Gifts is getting flooded with criticism for selling "Grab America By The Pussy" shirts, which many say normalizes sexual assault.