7. Here’s the line’s designer Chrissy Teigen, also posing for the kind of shot you’d definitely want to put on your wedding photo album’s cover.
And yet, for some reason, when Teigen marries singer John Legend next month, she’s reportedly set to wear a Vera Wang gown in place of one of her own creations. (Their wedding’s reportedly taking place at Lake Como in Italy, so it’s not like there isn’t a beach right there.)
Even more controversially, she’s replacing the traditional wedding cake with a tower of CREPES. Seriously, crepes.
- French authorities have begun moving thousands of migrants and refugees from the makeshift "Jungle" camp in Calais.
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange (including his beef with Hillary Clinton).
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.