7. Here’s the line’s designer Chrissy Teigen, also posing for the kind of shot you’d definitely want to put on your wedding photo album’s cover.
And yet, for some reason, when Teigen marries singer John Legend next month, she’s reportedly set to wear a Vera Wang gown in place of one of her own creations. (Their wedding’s reportedly taking place at Lake Como in Italy, so it’s not like there isn’t a beach right there.)
Even more controversially, she’s replacing the traditional wedding cake with a tower of CREPES. Seriously, crepes.
- The FBI will reopen its investigation into Hillary Clinton's private email server after discovering new emails.
- Former employees of Palantir, one of Silicon Valley's most valuable startups, are struggling to cash out of stock options 📉
- Russia has been blocked from serving on the UN Human Rights Council in a surprising vote.
- Here are some of the best Vines to watch before Twitter kills it 💀