1. Reddit users noticed the “Hitler tea kettle” on a highway billboard near Culver City, California.
And once you envisage Adolf doing the “I’m a Little Teapot” dance, you really can’t unsee it. The offending kettle is also for sale on J.C. Penney’s website. As yet no online shoppers seem to have noticed the similarity, instead describing it as “gorgeous and shiny” or “functional art.”
- President Trump laid out an ambitious agenda in his speech to Congress, but Republicans are still divided on how to pass that agenda.
- The FBI is investigating if bomb threats against Jewish centers came from an internet "troll" and are profiling a lone, young, tech-savvy person.
- Facebook is using artificial intelligence for suicide prevention, scanning feeds for signs of people at risk of self-harm, then offering resources for help.
- Uber's CEO said he's "seeking leadership help" after dash-cam footage was published of him aggressively arguing with a company driver 😳