2. Mara Hoffman’s spring 2014 fashion show featured prints more than a little reminiscent of the conspiracy theory-laden “All Seeing Eye.”
As evidence of the symbol’s significance, here are two answers from a 2011 question asked by Yahoo! user Corey A, if that is his real name: “Is the all seeing eye on the 1 dollar bill bad? What does it really mean? Is it bad or is it good? Does it mean god is watching us?”
Now neither of these answers received the most votes from fellow Yahoo! users, which is a shame. But let’s not let that hold us back.
6. The print popped up on other dressy occasions in pink.
11. And these are just some nice tie-dyed separates. No hidden meanings there, surely.
Of course, that’s just what the Illuminati WANT YOU TO THINK. They all know that a stripy tie dye pattern like this means the financial markets are due to crash — so buy some chunky gold jewelry and stock up on bottled water now.
13. And it’s not the first time the ocular* symbol has featured on Hoffman’s runways.
*Or should it be o-cult-ular? Probably not, so moving on.
Pictured here in the form of a temporary forehead tattoo on a model in Hoffman’s spring 2014 swimwear show, which walked during Miami Swim Week this past July.
- Scotland's parliament could effectively veto the UK's exit from the European Union, Scottish leader Nicola Sturgeon said.
- Uber documents provided to BuzzFeed News suggest that price cuts don't always raise driver wages 🚗💸
- President Barack Obama declared a major disaster in West Virginia after at least 23 people were killed in flash floods.