2. Mara Hoffman’s spring 2014 fashion show featured prints more than a little reminiscent of the conspiracy theory-laden “All Seeing Eye.”
As evidence of the symbol’s significance, here are two answers from a 2011 question asked by Yahoo! user Corey A, if that is his real name: “Is the all seeing eye on the 1 dollar bill bad? What does it really mean? Is it bad or is it good? Does it mean god is watching us?”
Now neither of these answers received the most votes from fellow Yahoo! users, which is a shame. But let’s not let that hold us back.
6. The print popped up on other dressy occasions in pink.
11. And these are just some nice tie-dyed separates. No hidden meanings there, surely.
Of course, that’s just what the Illuminati WANT YOU TO THINK. They all know that a stripy tie dye pattern like this means the financial markets are due to crash — so buy some chunky gold jewelry and stock up on bottled water now.
13. And it’s not the first time the ocular* symbol has featured on Hoffman’s runways.
*Or should it be o-cult-ular? Probably not, so moving on.
Pictured here in the form of a temporary forehead tattoo on a model in Hoffman’s spring 2014 swimwear show, which walked during Miami Swim Week this past July.
- It's Day 2 of the Democratic National Convention in Philadelphia. Here's what you need to know.
- Three Qaddafi henchmen who are wanted for embezzling millions from Libya have been found living comfortably in Britain.
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for a church attack that killed a priest in northern France on Tuesday.