You’re SO wrong. Her Instagram feed, for example, is a wonder to behold.
6. “Me no likee dis cruss on me cheesecake so me no eatee!” I mean, it speaks for itself.
That Tyra’s managed to adapt illogical accents on Instragram just as she has on Top Model is a real sign of her mastering the medium.
Also, I would eat the crust from Tyra’s leftover cheesecake any day of the week, because I love her so.
7. She shares those moments in which she’s inspiring future modeling generations.
Despite their potential, every single one of these “young, sweet teenage girls” would be eliminated during a cycle of Top Model over a haggard contestant whose pet hamster died once (because the latter hopeful can cry on cue in confessional when memories of Mrs. Fluff Face flood back).
They were also all dropped from their agencies after this photo of them eating ice cream went public. Sad but true :(
13. If you weren’t following her feed, you wouldn’t know that your “female-focused biz” could be in luck. This megaphone isn’t actually switched on, you see, so you really wouldn’t have heard about it otherwise.
This is actually an awesome opportunity, until it becomes a reality show of its own in the vein of I Want To Work For Diddy. (Tyra recently announced an investment in e-shopping site TheHunt.com, her first pet project.)
15. And this is probably the sort of photo Tyra leaves around her apartment for the cleaning staff. WERK ladies, or your holiday bonus ain’t happening.
(Maybe you should start up your own lady cleaning startup and have Tyra mentor you. She’s even got the lip gloss/rubber glove color coordination down.)
16. Who even knows what’s happening here, and isn’t that half the point of Instagram?
Tyra, an Auto-Tuned wizard before her time.
TYRA HAS NEVER BEFORE POSTED A DRAWING ON INSTAGRAM PARODYING HER YELLING AT A GIRL LIKE THIS BEFORE.
This moment: reality television gold. The only way it could possibly have been improved is if the other eliminated model, Rebecca Epley, had picked that moment to to faint dramatically. (From 30 seconds on in the linked video, though the whole clip is worthwhile. It’s Top Model, after all.)
- The Clinton campaign is trying to stop television stations from running a pro-Trump ad featuring Michelle Obama.
- A federal jury cleared the leaders of an Oregon standoff. The militia group took over a wildlife refuge last January.
- An airplane carrying Republican VP candidate Mike Pence skidded off the runway at New York City's LaGuardia airport. No one was injured.
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀