1. Stella McCartney presented her spring/summer 2014 Adidas by Stella McCartney collection during London Fashion Week.
Here she is posing with a gaggle of models in pastel workout gear and also some sheer pants I don’t quite understand.
8. Not sure the cutouts in these swimsuits are a good look either. Moving on…
9. And we’re back to Stella, this time with some people being hung from the ceiling and tortured for showing up to hair and makeup earlier in the morning wearing Nike sneakers instead of Adidas ones.
10. OK, no — apparently this is a form of exercise also.
13. Also, here’s one model photobombing Stella with her butt.
16. But the aerobics models definitely had the best jobs of the bunch.
- White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer repeated claims that the inauguration was the most watched ever. But the numbers (still) don't make sense.
- President Trump signed an executive order that bans foreign organizations that receive US funding from providing abortions.
- Democratic lawmakers say Trump's new hotel in Washington, DC, has lost over $1 million and violates its lease with the government.
- You could be consuming fake news on Snapchat Discover. The app is now making publishers fact-check their content 👻