1. Kylie Bisutti confirmed her Bible study-prompted defection from the Victoria’s Secret Angels’ ranks with an autobiography, I’m No Angel, published earlier this year.
Bisutti renounced the modeling industry to live a Christian lifestyle as “a Proverbs 31 wife and mother.”
She did not, however, want to cut her ties with fashion altogether, and is now a part owner of Christian clothing brand God Inspired Clothing. In a quote on the label’s website, she explains, “God inspired fashion is all about spreading God’s word everywhere and making it easier for Christians to share their faith and God’s love. And that’s really what the world needs right now.”
That, and and more skinny jeans!
15. God Inspired Clothing’s founders place a particular focus on their childrenswear designs.
The founders of God inspired fashion see a strong correlation between the removal of God’s word and the breakdown of the family unit in our society and ultimately its moral foundation. They believe that sharing God’s word can reverse this trend. ‘Using every part of their lives Christians can unite to change the world,’ said CEO Angie Frost.
By using actual Bible verses on clothes students will be exposed to the most important book ever written. ‘For some children reading the verses on our clothes will be their first introduction to the Bible. We are hoping to spark their interest in the power of God’s word,’ says Stevi Baker, Director of Children’s Clothing. The people behind God inspired fashion are hoping to increase love and curb the violence in our Nation’s classrooms. ‘Bullying is also a big issue for many of the students in our country and if anything can change a bully’s heart, it’s God’s word,’ explains Baker.
All images courtesy of God Inspired Clothing.
- Some of Donald Trump's diehard supporters say they have mixed feelings about watching — much less paying for — Trump TV.
- The Obama administration delayed trans workers' protections for years after a landmark civil rights decision 🔎🌈
- A powerful magnitude-6.1 earthquake struck Italy Wednesday night, hours after a smaller magnitude-5.5 quake struck the same region.
- Facebook keeps promoting fake news. Experts say its trending algorithm can't stop it—and it could get worse ❌📰