2. The brand’s first cat calendar came back in 2009, a promotional item featuring 12 kitty models wearing miniature versions of United Bamboo’s clothes.
It was popular, because PEOPLE LOVE CATS. So they repeated the project in 2010 and 2011, before — and goodness only knows why — deciding “the world was sick of cats.” Blasphemous, much? Anyway the important thing is they realized they were wrong, wrong, wrong and now the Cat Calendar is back and it’s wonderful.
Below, a selection of the photos accompanying each month in the 2014 edition.
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- An adult film actress says Donald Trump, or someone on his behalf, offered her $10,000 and the use of his private jet to come to his suite.
- The Chicago Cubs are heading to their first World Series since 1945 after beating the Los Angeles Dodgers 🐻
- Round of applause: This teen got a standing ovation for her high school presentation on white privilege.