2. The brand’s first cat calendar came back in 2009, a promotional item featuring 12 kitty models wearing miniature versions of United Bamboo’s clothes.
It was popular, because PEOPLE LOVE CATS. So they repeated the project in 2010 and 2011, before — and goodness only knows why — deciding “the world was sick of cats.” Blasphemous, much? Anyway the important thing is they realized they were wrong, wrong, wrong and now the Cat Calendar is back and it’s wonderful.
Below, a selection of the photos accompanying each month in the 2014 edition.
- President Donald Trump and first lady Melania Trump had their first dance to Frank Sinatra's "My Way" at an inaugural ball 🇺🇸
- On his first day in office President Trump signed an executive order to "minimize the economic burden" of the Affordable Care Act.
- Over 200 people were arrested as anti-Trump protesters and police clashed in Washington, DC, during the inauguration.
- Flights around the country are packed with pink as people stream into the nation's capital for the Women's March on Washington 👭 💖