2. Fashion and lifestyle magazines’ September issues are traditionally the year’s biggest sellers.
They’re packed with ads, and they feature the first editorials featuring the fall season’s new collections. They’re also often fronted by top-of-the-A-list folk — or at least those as close to the A-list as the magazine’s PR team can wrangle. Sample cover stories: Gwyneth Paltrow’s struggles to fit two yoga classes into her busy day’s schedule; Miley Cyrus posing with a baby lion because, wait for it, neither can be tamed.
This year, Ebony magazine is taking a different approach:
7. Read more of the magazine’s Trayvon Martin coverage at ebony.com.
- The FBI will reopen its investigation into Hillary Clinton's private email server after discovering new emails.
- Former employees of Palantir, one of Silicon Valley's most valuable startups, are struggling to cash out of stock options 📉
- Russia has been blocked from serving on the UN Human Rights Council in a surprising vote.
- Here are some of the best Vines to watch before Twitter kills it 💀