Alexander Wang recently held a “special event” in New York, with all details firmly kept under wraps beforehand (or, perhaps, under chic wrap dresses).
That is, kept from everyone except people working for the brand and their friends who all knew it would be a “shopping spree” beforehand and turned up early to snag the first spots in line, apparently.
A “ONE-TIME-ONLY SPECIAL EVENT.” And yes, it was a free-for-all shopping spree, with pieces from the T by Alexander Wang collection up for grabs.
These poor guys had to walk around as human signs even after there were way more people in line than the venue — the Highline Stages — could hold.
The first “lucky” 100 or so Wang fans in line got entry into the spree. And things got crazy wild very quickly.
7. And got so aggressive they just started punching innocent cardboard boxes just left out for decoration’s sake, presumably.
RAGE. PURE RAGE. 28 Days Later-style rage, even.
Watch the full video here:
That is, if you’re OK with feeling a bit uncomfortable by just how dedicated some of these fashion followers are:
- Donald Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new National Security Adviser, replacing Michael Flynn who resigned last week.
- Famine in South Sudan has left 100,000 people facing starvation and nearly 8 million in need of immediate assistance, UN agencies say.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it's the definition of friendship goals 😎