Alexander Wang recently held a “special event” in New York, with all details firmly kept under wraps beforehand (or, perhaps, under chic wrap dresses).
That is, kept from everyone except people working for the brand and their friends who all knew it would be a “shopping spree” beforehand and turned up early to snag the first spots in line, apparently.
A “ONE-TIME-ONLY SPECIAL EVENT.” And yes, it was a free-for-all shopping spree, with pieces from the T by Alexander Wang collection up for grabs.
These poor guys had to walk around as human signs even after there were way more people in line than the venue — the Highline Stages — could hold.
The first “lucky” 100 or so Wang fans in line got entry into the spree. And things got crazy wild very quickly.
7. And got so aggressive they just started punching innocent cardboard boxes just left out for decoration’s sake, presumably.
RAGE. PURE RAGE. 28 Days Later-style rage, even.
Watch the full video here:
That is, if you’re OK with feeling a bit uncomfortable by just how dedicated some of these fashion followers are:
- Former Secretary of State Colin Powell said he's voting for Hillary Clinton, joining a growing list of top-ranking Republicans who are breaking rank.
- Election forecasts are everywhere these days, but what do they really mean? Here's what they tell us 🔍
- The New York Giants have released kicker Josh Brown after he admitted to abusing his wife in his journal.
- The first Gilmore Girls trailer is finally here and it looks like Luke and Lorelai are together 💛☕️