1. Mulberry chose Cara Delevingne to front its fall 2013 campaign, perhaps because she can stare blankly just like her owly co-stars.
(Spoiler alert: this pretty vacant expression features consistently throughout the campaign.)
6. Just because, really.
8. But then he started to realize that his omission from the campaign’s avian lineup is not very nice.
10. We all know he’d do a much better job than that vacant snowy owl on the top left here, after all.
12. It’s just fancy clothes and handbags. Right?
- The Democratic National Convention kicks off today and it's already off to a rocky start. Here's what you need to know 🇺🇸🔔
- Two people were killed and at least 16 others were injured in a shooting outside a nightclub in Fort Myers, Florida.
- Verizon is buying Yahoo's core business for about $5 billion, ending the web pioneer's run as an independent company.