1. Didn’t it feel like it was only last week that lil’ Cara had grown up and got herself a tattoo? Wait, it was only last week.
3. The model Instagrammed a photo of her new body art (it’s her initials) yesterday, followed by another shot of her wielding the inky needle herself.
She somehow persuaded New York tattoo artist Bang Bang to let her tattoo him right back. Our best guess? It’s a Chinese symbol. Or My Little Pony.
- Trump's supporters are just as frustrated as he is about not getting things done — and they're blaming everyone but Trump.
- The National Enquirer tabloid is growing by speaking to an audience ignored by mainstream media and backing Trump.
- Furniture stores are being reshaped by a simple fact: many young people simply aren't in the market for their stuff anymore.
- Model Bella Hadid, who promoted Fyre Festival on her social media, spoke out about the chaos and apologized to ticket holders.