1. Avid Instagram user Cara Delevingne has been busy uploading snaps from her recent trip to Brazil, for photo shoots and an amFAR charity gala.
The jet-setting life of a model, naturally.
2. Some of Delevingne’s photos highlight her psoriasis, a skin condition likely exacerbated by Instagram’s hip filters.
And Internet commenters were — shockingly — mean about this. Sample comments on her Instagram page included “OMG your skin,” “Ugly shoes, ugly legs” (note: Those “ugly shoes” are Chanel), and “Cara Delevingne, you need a bath!”
3. In tweets that followed, the model owned both her psoriasis and her critics.
I can handle the negative comments but just remember that no one is perfect. EMBRACE YOUR INDIVIDUALITY! It’s makes you who you are x
- The death toll from Italy's earthquake rose to 159 people amid efforts to dig out residents still trapped in rubble.
- Donald Trump's campaign paid a Barnes & Noble $55,055 to buy more than 3,500 hardcover copies of his book.
- Scientists found a planet "on our doorstep" that may be habitable. We could send robots to explore it in a century or so 🌍🌠