1. Avid Instagram user Cara Delevingne has been busy uploading snaps from her recent trip to Brazil, for photo shoots and an amFAR charity gala.
The jet-setting life of a model, naturally.
2. Some of Delevingne’s photos highlight her psoriasis, a skin condition likely exacerbated by Instagram’s hip filters.
And Internet commenters were — shockingly — mean about this. Sample comments on her Instagram page included “OMG your skin,” “Ugly shoes, ugly legs” (note: Those “ugly shoes” are Chanel), and “Cara Delevingne, you need a bath!”
3. In tweets that followed, the model owned both her psoriasis and her critics.
I can handle the negative comments but just remember that no one is perfect. EMBRACE YOUR INDIVIDUALITY! It’s makes you who you are x
- Former prime minister Tony Blair says there are elements of the Brexit debate "happening the world over."
- Uber documents provided to BuzzFeed News suggest that price cuts don't always raise driver wages 🚗💸
- U.S Department of Defense is expected to end its ban on transgender military service in July.