1. Avid Instagram user Cara Delevingne has been busy uploading snaps from her recent trip to Brazil, for photo shoots and an amFAR charity gala.
The jet-setting life of a model, naturally.
2. Some of Delevingne’s photos highlight her psoriasis, a skin condition likely exacerbated by Instagram’s hip filters.
And Internet commenters were — shockingly — mean about this. Sample comments on her Instagram page included “OMG your skin,” “Ugly shoes, ugly legs” (note: Those “ugly shoes” are Chanel), and “Cara Delevingne, you need a bath!”
3. In tweets that followed, the model owned both her psoriasis and her critics.
I can handle the negative comments but just remember that no one is perfect. EMBRACE YOUR INDIVIDUALITY! It’s makes you who you are x
- Hillary Clinton has officially accepted the Democratic party's presidential nomination with some fiery words for Donald Trump 🇺🇸
- Old-school MTV is returning Aug. 1 with shows like "Daria," "Beavis & Butt-Head," "Cribs," and "Punk'd" 📺 🙌
- And do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz 💯