1. Avid Instagram user Cara Delevingne has been busy uploading snaps from her recent trip to Brazil, for photo shoots and an amFAR charity gala.
The jet-setting life of a model, naturally.
2. Some of Delevingne’s photos highlight her psoriasis, a skin condition likely exacerbated by Instagram’s hip filters.
And Internet commenters were — shockingly — mean about this. Sample comments on her Instagram page included “OMG your skin,” “Ugly shoes, ugly legs” (note: Those “ugly shoes” are Chanel), and “Cara Delevingne, you need a bath!”
3. In tweets that followed, the model owned both her psoriasis and her critics.
I can handle the negative comments but just remember that no one is perfect. EMBRACE YOUR INDIVIDUALITY! It’s makes you who you are x
- The Women's March on Washington was one of the largest protests in the city's history.
- Trump's spokesman held a press conference to blame grass coverings for "minimizing" the crowd at the inauguration 🤔
- Members of the national security community reacted with shock after Trump attacked his critics while giving a speech at CIA headquarters.
- "SNL" featured a shirtless Vladimir Putin celebrating America's newest President.