“Excited” fashion journalists today received the following cryptic message from Alexander Wang’s PR team:
A “ONE-TIME-ONLY, UNDISCLOSED SPECIAL EVENT,” got that?
Good. Now get excited.
So, what could Alexander be up to on the High Line* this weekend?
*Yes, we’re aware the “special event” takes place at the HIGHLINE STAGES, but that’s just a dime-a-dozen showspace where all sorts of normal fashion parties happen. The possibilities on the actual High Line are much more exciting.
2. Having a big chocolate fountain free-for-all!
8. Flying some fashionable kites. Everyone loves kites.
- Umm. Over half of the population across 22 countries believe their system is failing and rigged, a new poll says 🌎🤔
- At least 31 Democrats are boycotting Donald Trump's inauguration after the president-elect criticized civil rights leader John Lewis.
- The suspect wanted for killing 39 people at an Istanbul nightclub on New Years Day has been captured, Turkish media reports.
- Spencer's Gifts is getting flooded with criticism for selling "Grab America By The Pussy" shirts, which many are saying normalizes sexual assault.