“Excited” fashion journalists today received the following cryptic message from Alexander Wang’s PR team:
A “ONE-TIME-ONLY, UNDISCLOSED SPECIAL EVENT,” got that?
Good. Now get excited.
So, what could Alexander be up to on the High Line* this weekend?
*Yes, we’re aware the “special event” takes place at the HIGHLINE STAGES, but that’s just a dime-a-dozen showspace where all sorts of normal fashion parties happen. The possibilities on the actual High Line are much more exciting.
2. Having a big chocolate fountain free-for-all!
8. Flying some fashionable kites. Everyone loves kites.
- It's the third day of the Democratic National Convention. Here's where things stand 🇺🇸
- Prosecutors have dropped remaining charges against Baltimore police officers related to the death of Freddie Gray.
- An Australian teen who was subjected to detention abuse has written a letter thanking the public for its support.