“Excited” fashion journalists today received the following cryptic message from Alexander Wang’s PR team:
A “ONE-TIME-ONLY, UNDISCLOSED SPECIAL EVENT,” got that?
Good. Now get excited.
So, what could Alexander be up to on the High Line* this weekend?
*Yes, we’re aware the “special event” takes place at the HIGHLINE STAGES, but that’s just a dime-a-dozen showspace where all sorts of normal fashion parties happen. The possibilities on the actual High Line are much more exciting.
2. Having a big chocolate fountain free-for-all!
8. Flying some fashionable kites. Everyone loves kites.
- The Trump administration is rolling back an Obama-era policy aimed at protecting transgender students in public schools.
- North Dakota police have begun clearing out Standing Rock protester camps at the Dakota Access Pipeline site.
- Seven Earth-sized planets that could have water and possibly sustain life have been discovered orbiting a dwarf star, NASA announced today.
- Facebook is in negotiations with the Major League Baseball League to possibly stream one game per week during the 2017 season.