“Excited” fashion journalists today received the following cryptic message from Alexander Wang’s PR team:
A “ONE-TIME-ONLY, UNDISCLOSED SPECIAL EVENT,” got that?
Good. Now get excited.
So, what could Alexander be up to on the High Line* this weekend?
*Yes, we’re aware the “special event” takes place at the HIGHLINE STAGES, but that’s just a dime-a-dozen showspace where all sorts of normal fashion parties happen. The possibilities on the actual High Line are much more exciting.
2. Having a big chocolate fountain free-for-all!
8. Flying some fashionable kites. Everyone loves kites.
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- It's not just you. A massive attack has brought down major sites like Twitter and Spotify for some users in the US.
- Kesha fans rejoice: Sony just confirmed that a new album is in the works 🎶
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.