1. Enjoy the abstract new campaign from classic footwear brand G.H. Bass & Co: Shiny new Bushwick resident Abraham “call me Abe, dude” Lincoln resplendent in lumberjack plaid and an unkempt beard.
“Abe” also plays the harmonica — you can just tell.
2. This looks suspiciously like a cardigan.
3. AND IS THIS A THRIFT STORE-PURCHASED HAWAIIAN SHIRT? Why, I think it is.
So prototypically hip that it’s square even though the coin in question is circular. It’s a paradox, really.
5. Here’s the new campaign in full.
6. Sure, it’s a bit silly.
7. But the loafers are great. Who doesn’t love a pair of Bass Weejuns?
8. Ok, just not this pair. Still not at peace with the presidential plaid.
- President Donald Trump and first lady Melania Trump had their first dance to Frank Sinatra's "My Way" at an inaugural ball 🇺🇸
- On his first day in office President Trump signed an executive order to "minimize the economic burden" of the Affordable Care Act.
- Over 200 people were arrested as anti-Trump protesters and police clashed in Washington, DC, during the inauguration.
- Flights around the country are packed with pink as people stream into the nation's capital for the Women's March on Washington 👭 💖