1. Enjoy the abstract new campaign from classic footwear brand G.H. Bass & Co: Shiny new Bushwick resident Abraham “call me Abe, dude” Lincoln resplendent in lumberjack plaid and an unkempt beard.
“Abe” also plays the harmonica — you can just tell.
2. This looks suspiciously like a cardigan.
3. AND IS THIS A THRIFT STORE-PURCHASED HAWAIIAN SHIRT? Why, I think it is.
So prototypically hip that it’s square even though the coin in question is circular. It’s a paradox, really.
5. Here’s the new campaign in full.
6. Sure, it’s a bit silly.
7. But the loafers are great. Who doesn’t love a pair of Bass Weejuns?
8. Ok, just not this pair. Still not at peace with the presidential plaid.
- Monday night's presidential debate may be the last hope for environmental activists who want climate in the national conversation.
- Miami Marlins star pitcher José Fernández has died in a boating accident. He was 24.
- US officials have determined al-Qaeda likely influenced suspected New York City bomber Ahmad Khan Rahami.