1. Enjoy the abstract new campaign from classic footwear brand G.H. Bass & Co: Shiny new Bushwick resident Abraham “call me Abe, dude” Lincoln resplendent in lumberjack plaid and an unkempt beard.
“Abe” also plays the harmonica — you can just tell.
2. This looks suspiciously like a cardigan.
3. AND IS THIS A THRIFT STORE-PURCHASED HAWAIIAN SHIRT? Why, I think it is.
So prototypically hip that it’s square even though the coin in question is circular. It’s a paradox, really.
5. Here’s the new campaign in full.
6. Sure, it’s a bit silly.
7. But the loafers are great. Who doesn’t love a pair of Bass Weejuns?
8. Ok, just not this pair. Still not at peace with the presidential plaid.
- Donald Trump has often claimed to be "the largest real estate developer in New York," but he isn't.
- A magnitude-6.2 earthquake struck central Italy early Wednesday. The mayor of Amatrice said the town "isn't here anymore."
- Facebook says it mistakenly suspended two libertarian groups. It's the network's latest case of suddenly removing content.