1. Enjoy the abstract new campaign from classic footwear brand G.H. Bass & Co: Shiny new Bushwick resident Abraham “call me Abe, dude” Lincoln resplendent in lumberjack plaid and an unkempt beard.
“Abe” also plays the harmonica — you can just tell.
2. This looks suspiciously like a cardigan.
3. AND IS THIS A THRIFT STORE-PURCHASED HAWAIIAN SHIRT? Why, I think it is.
So prototypically hip that it’s square even though the coin in question is circular. It’s a paradox, really.
5. Here’s the new campaign in full.
6. Sure, it’s a bit silly.
7. But the loafers are great. Who doesn’t love a pair of Bass Weejuns?
8. Ok, just not this pair. Still not at peace with the presidential plaid.
- The Trump administration wants to send immigrants caught at the southern US border to Mexico even if they're not from the country.
- Several states will keep enforcing bans against transgender discrimination in schools after Trump withdrew guidelines protecting students.
- Police arrested at least 10 people on Wednesday as they began clearing out protester camps at the Dakota Access Pipeline site.
- A couple recently celebrated their engagement with a "La La Land" inspired photo shoot, and it's pretty cute 💍📷