3. Shorts made famous thanks to the workout classic Sweatin’ to the Oldies.
4. Not to mention Sweatin’ to the Oldies vol. 2, 3, and 4.
And more still.
5. Obligatory Sweatin’ to the Oldies GIF goes here.
13. In fact, Simmons likes to post Facebook photos wearing lots of different short shorts that would be a good idea right now.
Another wonderful thing about Richard Simmons’ Facebook quotes: the bizarre and confusing comments his followers leave. My favorite here from one Lori Davanzo reads,”I love you Richard, but that is a little bit too much for me.”
21. Instead of traditional leggings, it’s possible to wear those skin-colored tights like ice skaters often do.
This is a classic Simmons wardrobe choice. But again, not really advisable in hot hot heat weather.
23. But then it’s understandable that you’d want some sort of support hosiery underneath your fishnet short shorts, for example.
25. And, again, risqué.
26. Still risqué. And sparkly.
32. And definitely not leather trousers, what is this even ABOUT?
33. Wispy thin running shorts. The best thing to be wearing on a hot summer’s day. Watch them in this video.
YOU MUST WATCH THIS VIDEO: Simmons leading a bunch of confused male Midwesterns at the Columbus Convention Center in a spirited workout to the tune of Lady Gaga’s “Edge of Glory.”
- Donald Trump just announced he will "totally accept" the election results….if he wins.
- People are really pissed over this "Grab Her By The Brain" campaign based on Donald Trump's comments about women.
- Think before you trust Facebook: Hyperpartisan pages are posting false or misleading information up to 38% of the time 💻⁉️
- This guy casually sat in a flooding Starbucks during intense storms in Hong Kong and became the internet's newest hero.