10. Aline Weber
That’s a nice phoenix.
11. Abbey Lee Kershaw
Kershaw favors the tiny tattoo approach, with small symbols dotted all over her body. She even has one of those inside lip tats.
This, however, was just an attention-seeking temporary slogan, exposed at this year’s Met Ball
20. Bradley Soileau — another heavily tattooed music video muse.
Soileau’s turn came in Lana Del Rey’s “Born to Die” video.
22. Catherine McNeil
McNeil’s tattoos range from the teensy (see the spider’s web pattern in her ear on the right) to the, well, not so teensy.
25. Lily Cole
In addition to the <3 symbol on her wrist, Cole’s ankle tattoo reads “Ut apes geometriam.” That’s Latin for “as bees, geometry” — a line from Victor Hugo’s The Hunchback of Notre Dame. Makes your Twilight quote tats look a little shabby, right? (Unless they’re of Jacob Black, in which case, kudos.)
Sadly these marvellous tattoos were only temporary.
Nothing’s stopping you as using them as inspiration for the real deal, though! (Well, fashion people will forever think you’re wearing past season’s clothes, until we reach a point where spring 2010’s attire will be considered retro.)
- Republicans have breathed new life into their once dead Obamacare replacement and it may be enough to get the bill through the House.
- People are calling the Trump administration's new "criminal alien" hotline to report how they've been victimized by space aliens 👽☎️
- Sebastian Gorka couldn't make it as a national security expert in Hungary, but that's not stopping him from advising President Trump.
- Chipotle is finally adding dessert to its menu and cinnamon, honey, and caramel butter dipping sauce will be involved 😋