10. Aline Weber
That’s a nice phoenix.
11. Abbey Lee Kershaw
Kershaw favors the tiny tattoo approach, with small symbols dotted all over her body. She even has one of those inside lip tats.
This, however, was just an attention-seeking temporary slogan, exposed at this year’s Met Ball
20. Bradley Soileau — another heavily tattooed music video muse.
Soileau’s turn came in Lana Del Rey’s “Born to Die” video.
22. Catherine McNeil
McNeil’s tattoos range from the teensy (see the spider’s web pattern in her ear on the right) to the, well, not so teensy.
25. Lily Cole
In addition to the <3 symbol on her wrist, Cole’s ankle tattoo reads “Ut apes geometriam.” That’s Latin for “as bees, geometry” — a line from Victor Hugo’s The Hunchback of Notre Dame. Makes your Twilight quote tats look a little shabby, right? (Unless they’re of Jacob Black, in which case, kudos.)
Sadly these marvellous tattoos were only temporary.
Nothing’s stopping you as using them as inspiration for the real deal, though! (Well, fashion people will forever think you’re wearing past season’s clothes, until we reach a point where spring 2010’s attire will be considered retro.)
- An armed militant group is urging its members to patrol polling stations on election day, a move the group's leaders say is aimed at preventing voter fraud.
- As a bitter civil war in Yemen shows no signs of stopping, nearly 14 million people are struggling to feed themselves every day.
- The Obama administration delayed trans workers' protections for years after a landmark civil rights decision 🔎🌈
- And here's everything you need to know about Apple's Fall Mac Event📱 🍎