10. Aline Weber
That’s a nice phoenix.
11. Abbey Lee Kershaw
Kershaw favors the tiny tattoo approach, with small symbols dotted all over her body. She even has one of those inside lip tats.
This, however, was just an attention-seeking temporary slogan, exposed at this year’s Met Ball
20. Bradley Soileau — another heavily tattooed music video muse.
Soileau’s turn came in Lana Del Rey’s “Born to Die” video.
22. Catherine McNeil
McNeil’s tattoos range from the teensy (see the spider’s web pattern in her ear on the right) to the, well, not so teensy.
25. Lily Cole
In addition to the <3 symbol on her wrist, Cole’s ankle tattoo reads “Ut apes geometriam.” That’s Latin for “as bees, geometry” — a line from Victor Hugo’s The Hunchback of Notre Dame. Makes your Twilight quote tats look a little shabby, right? (Unless they’re of Jacob Black, in which case, kudos.)
Sadly these marvellous tattoos were only temporary.
Nothing’s stopping you as using them as inspiration for the real deal, though! (Well, fashion people will forever think you’re wearing past season’s clothes, until we reach a point where spring 2010’s attire will be considered retro.)
- An adult film actress says Donald Trump, or someone on his behalf, offered her $10,000 and the use of his private jet to come to his suite.
- AT&T has made a deal to buy Time Warner — owner of CNN, HBO, and Warner Bros. — in one of the biggest acquisitions ever 💰
- The Chicago Cubs are heading to their first World Series since 1945 after beating the Los Angeles Dodgers 🐻
- A black metal band crashed a couple's engagement shoot and the photos are 🤘