Good news: Oxygen has greenlit a second season of epic modeling competition The Face, with a British spin-off also debuting this summer. And with Naomi Campbell remaining in her role as executive producer and coach, here’s a sprinkling of the sass, strategy and superbly gif-able reactions that’ll hopefully be returning to screens:
2. She winks saucily.
Seriously, who isn’t swooning at the thought of this wink directed at them?
10. And offers equally constructive criticism via Twitter.
13. She cackles gloriously so hard she almost faints.
15. She cusses when necessary.
24. She waves giddy jazz hands gracefully.
25. She calmly demands that filming stop whenever she’s unhappy.
26. And helpfully reminds us all to watch out… for future episodes.
- The enemy within: Civilians are caught in the crossfire as Iraqi troops move closer to Mosul and face fears of ISIS.
- Police are investigating after someone destroyed Donald Trump's Hollywood Walk Of Fame star with a sledgehammer early Wednesday.
- Here's what European cities are offering to convince London's banks, companies, and entrepreneurs to move post-Brexit🍷🌞
- And Millie Bobby Brown — Eleven from "Stranger Things" — looks badass on her first magazine cover ✨