1. Heidi Klum now designs childrenswear for Babies'R'Us, and her line is called "Truly Scrumptious."
2. And it is truly amazing. This model is giving me life right now.
3. In fact, the collection was packed full of marvellous hats. Beanie hats.
4. Jaunty newsboy caps.
5. Shiny gold fedoras.
6. And ear-flapped hats with horned creatures on them.
7. Technically this is a hood, but I wish it was a hat.
8. Unfortunately, this girl's overbearing stage parents must have pissed off the wardrobe team backstage.
Because 1) she doesn't have a hat and 2) why else would her leggings be so mis-matched? But that's ok, her microphone is turned up and she's about to put those stylists on blast.
9. LOOK AT THIS LITTLE ELF AND HIS ELF SHOES!
10. AND THEN LOOK AT THIS LITTLE ELF TOO.
11. More beyond-adorable pajamas.
The above photo is EXACTLY what that "cuteness overload" meme was created for.
12. And more cuteness overload. I'm pretty sure I speak for everyone when I say these leopard print pajamas need to made in adult sizes too.
13. Ok maybe this guy is being a bit rough with his stuffed zebra but still, who wants to be the person calling out a kid who looks this cute?!
14. Then there's this young man styled to perfection in a bomber jacket/bow-tie combo.
15. And this dapper gentleman who's also rocking a bow-tie. This time it's plaid.
16. Obligatory (big) cat fashion moment.
17. This girl's rainbow furry coat might actually only cost $19.99. A bargain and a lollipop!
(You can see the tag on the photo on the right, there.)
18. Now this lucky model landed some stick-on crystal face jewelry AND a bouquet-shaped balloon sculpture.
19. Electric guitar-shaped balloon sculpture!
20. Perhaps this guy had a balloon sculpture drum kit that popped backstage.
He's soldiering on regardless. Good for him.
21. This model is a bit sad because her balloon sculpture doesn't make any sense.
22. But it could have been worse — she could have landed the oversize cake-shaped balloon sculpture hat.
23. Wisely, this lil' catwalker was having none of that. I love her headband.
24. But I like this headband even more. It appears to be made from actual lollipops. Lollipops!
(TRULY SCRUMPTIOUS lollipops, I suppose.)
25. The show's grand finale: Heidi Klum popped up on the runway and took her bow.
26. And then she stole all the cool balloon sculptures and went home to take selfies.
p.s. In other important Kids Fashion Week news, Diddy's twin daughters D'Lila and Jessie walked in the Swarovski show.
And Diddy summed it up with a hashtag: #ProudDad.