8. And she landed a coveted spot on Naomi Campbell’s team of model contestants.
11. And this stunning beauty shot.
12. Notably, during an interview challenge with Wendy Williams, Zi Lin refused to discuss her then-boyfriend, because he’s “famous in China.”
23. Neither party has commented on the alleged split. However, recent photos show Vlad and Zi Lin vacationing together.
They’re reportedly in Ibiza on a trip with Leonardo DiCaprio and his new model girlfriend Toni Garrn. Here they are having a nice time walking around and laughing at some rocks. “Igneous formations, hahaha.”
25. Here they are on a superyacht.
27. And here they are lounging on bean bag chairs.
To be fair though, that’s always uncomfortable in hot weather because little pools of sweat collect in the bean bag’s wrinkles and your skin also sticks to the pleather.
29. Oh, wait, no, now they’re kissing. Straddling and kissing.
31. Or at least it was when she first read the news. Naomi recently tweeted the following:
#omiquotes The moment a person loses appreciation for the goodness others have done for them is the moment they begin their fall. Blsd day x
(She’s a regular tweeter of inspirational “#omiquotes,” but it’s hard to believe this missive didn’t come with a particular subject in mind.)
33. Fellow “Team Naomi” contestant Jocelyn added:
I’m completely shocked/disgusted W my ‘teammate’ Zilin. Never judge a book by it’s cover. #truecolors love you @naomicampbell
(Incidentally, one of Zi Lin’s last tweets — made only a week before the kissy-kissy photos broke — wished Naomi a happy birthday.)
36. Because of “unprofessional conduct,” Zi Lin has now been dropped by her New York agency.
MIX Models president told The Daily Mail: “[Zi Lin’s] contract with MIX Model Management NYC was terminated last week due to ongoing unprofessional conduct and unacceptable work ethic.” (Vlad remains a billionaire, so there’ll likely be fewer consequences for him.)
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange (including his beef with Hillary Clinton).
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- Less than 24 hours after AT&T announced an $85 billion deal to buy Time Warner, politicians are expressing skepticism and opposition.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.