2. But while Zayn, Harry, Louis and Niall are all staring right at the camera and deep into their fans’ souls (I feel Zayn’s gaze, like always), Liam seems distracted. HE’S LOOKING ELSEWHERE.
Don’t worry, Liam doesn’t actually have Cyclops-style X-Men powers (that we know of). These “beams” are just to illustrate where he’s actually looking.
10. This is not Liam’s seat, because it’s far too small, but these teacup piglets are nuzzling each other and that’s that.
12. This clever bunny hid in a box of hairspray or something, just so they could get on set and swoon.
Don’t worry — that expression looks sad but really it’s just being overwhelmed at seeing the band, all of them, in the flesh. You’d get wide-eyed and weepy too, so don’t pretend otherwise.
25. Except, oh wait, British GQ just took serious, close-up shots without a single, sparkly kitten in sight.
It’s babysteps for the GQ reader then: first the boybands and then the cute pets.
- Trump gave a speech in Gettysburg, PA that was billed as a major policy address. He mainly focused on his usual grievances 🔴
- A right-leaning nonprofit is planning to place news articles critical of Clinton in black newspapers ahead of the election.
- AT&T has made a deal to buy Time Warner — owner of CNN, HBO, and Warner Bros. — in one of the biggest acquisitions ever 💰
- A black metal band crashed a couple's engagement shoot and the photos are 🤘