2. But while Zayn, Harry, Louis and Niall are all staring right at the camera and deep into their fans’ souls (I feel Zayn’s gaze, like always), Liam seems distracted. HE’S LOOKING ELSEWHERE.
Don’t worry, Liam doesn’t actually have Cyclops-style X-Men powers (that we know of). These “beams” are just to illustrate where he’s actually looking.
10. This is not Liam’s seat, because it’s far too small, but these teacup piglets are nuzzling each other and that’s that.
12. This clever bunny hid in a box of hairspray or something, just so they could get on set and swoon.
Don’t worry — that expression looks sad but really it’s just being overwhelmed at seeing the band, all of them, in the flesh. You’d get wide-eyed and weepy too, so don’t pretend otherwise.
25. Except, oh wait, British GQ just took serious, close-up shots without a single, sparkly kitten in sight.
It’s babysteps for the GQ reader then: first the boybands and then the cute pets.
- Chaos erupted at a protest outside a Trump rally in Southern California on Thursday night.
- A 23-year-old asylum-seeker who set himself on fire at an Australian immigration detention center on Wednesday has died.
- And do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz 💯