2. But while Zayn, Harry, Louis and Niall are all staring right at the camera and deep into their fans’ souls (I feel Zayn’s gaze, like always), Liam seems distracted. HE’S LOOKING ELSEWHERE.
Don’t worry, Liam doesn’t actually have Cyclops-style X-Men powers (that we know of). These “beams” are just to illustrate where he’s actually looking.
10. This is not Liam’s seat, because it’s far too small, but these teacup piglets are nuzzling each other and that’s that.
12. This clever bunny hid in a box of hairspray or something, just so they could get on set and swoon.
Don’t worry — that expression looks sad but really it’s just being overwhelmed at seeing the band, all of them, in the flesh. You’d get wide-eyed and weepy too, so don’t pretend otherwise.
25. Except, oh wait, British GQ just took serious, close-up shots without a single, sparkly kitten in sight.
It’s babysteps for the GQ reader then: first the boybands and then the cute pets.
- More than 700 refugees and migrants are feared dead following three shipwrecks in the Mediterranean Sea.
- Dozens were arrested at a Trump rally in San Diego as protesters clashed with supporters. Trump thanked police for "handling the thugs."
- The World Health Organization has dismissed calls to postpone or cancel this summer's Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro because of the Zika virus.