"Uptown Funk," by Mark Ronson and Bruno Mars, is the runaway pop success of 2015.
It's legit one of the catchiest songs in herstory.
Don't believe me? Just watch.
1. It's also taking over lives.
2. No one is immune.
3. FUTURE GENERATIONS are being affected.
4. This is every car ride in America.
5. Minds are being boggled.
6. Nothing is more important than funkin', now.
7. Classrooms are infected.
8. It's putting lives in danger.
9. We, as a society, have lost control.
10. Communication has become solely funk-based.
11. It's all "Uptown Funk" all the time.
12. We're effing powerless, people.
13. This is romance, now, in the world we've built for ourselves.
14. We've given ourselves over fully.
15. No conversation is safe.
16. We were lost, but now we're found.
17. Brace yourself, 'cause the funk's not goin' anywhere.
If somehow "Uptown Funk" hasn't taken over you life yet, IT'S ONLY A MATTER OF TIME.
"Trust us" — everyone else in the world.