“…a piece with a real fine sense of humor.”
“Adapt something like this for one the softer, fragile ladies in your life.”
14. He showed boys around the country that they should never feel ashamed of getting in touch with their crafty sides.
I’ve started getting letters from boys all over the country saying how they used to be ashamed to tell their pals that they liked practicing their violins or pianos, or how they’d die before they’d let anyone know they baked cookies or sewed with their mammas – all until they saw that big old Rosey does needlepoint.
16. He also sang the song “It’s Alright to Cry.”
It was part of the wonderful “Free To Be You and Me” compilation.
17. Rosey, YOU’RE THE BEST!
- Donald Trump wants President Obama to be investigated, saying he knew about Hillary Clinton's private email server 📩
- Apple's annual sales have fallen for the first time in 15 years... but the company still makes $100 million every day 🍎📉
- 🔎 Transgender rights: How the bathroom fight is dividing top LGBT leaders and could change the future of the movement.
- A dad is bringing his 6-year-old son's drawings to life with the help of Photoshop 🖊💭