“…a piece with a real fine sense of humor.”
“Adapt something like this for one the softer, fragile ladies in your life.”
14. He showed boys around the country that they should never feel ashamed of getting in touch with their crafty sides.
I’ve started getting letters from boys all over the country saying how they used to be ashamed to tell their pals that they liked practicing their violins or pianos, or how they’d die before they’d let anyone know they baked cookies or sewed with their mammas – all until they saw that big old Rosey does needlepoint.
16. He also sang the song “It’s Alright to Cry.”
It was part of the wonderful “Free To Be You and Me” compilation.
17. Rosey, YOU’RE THE BEST!
- A state of emergency was declared in Baghdad as protesters breached the fortified "Green Zone," home to most ministries and embassies in the city.
- Daniel J. Berrigan, an American priest and poet famous for leading anti-Vietnam War protests, has died at the age 94.
- U.S. President Barack Obama zinged the media and presidential contenders before dropping the mic at his final White House Correspondents' Dinner 🎤