“…a piece with a real fine sense of humor.”
“Adapt something like this for one the softer, fragile ladies in your life.”
14. He showed boys around the country that they should never feel ashamed of getting in touch with their crafty sides.
I’ve started getting letters from boys all over the country saying how they used to be ashamed to tell their pals that they liked practicing their violins or pianos, or how they’d die before they’d let anyone know they baked cookies or sewed with their mammas – all until they saw that big old Rosey does needlepoint.
16. He also sang the song “It’s Alright to Cry.”
It was part of the wonderful “Free To Be You and Me” compilation.
17. Rosey, YOU’RE THE BEST!
- The Trump administration is reportedly considering a set of policies to prosecute parents who illegally enter the US with their children.
- Norma McCorvey, the woman behind the landmark 1973 Supreme Court case, Roe v. Wade, has died in Texas at 69.
- Mark Sanford held a town hall on Saturday that he organized with Indivisible, a group dedicated to holding members of Congress' feet to the fire.
- Donald Glover has been cast as Simba in Disney's remake of "The Lion King."