5. When he casually hung out with Novak Djokovic.
Real recognize real.
8. When he got genuinely mad at this flame ball for trying to steal his shine.
9. When he redefined sports fashion.
10. When he gave his wife the most Zlatan birthday present ever.
When Zlatan Ibrahimovic was asked what he got his wife for her birthday, he responded “nothing she already has Zlatan.” What a boss.
16. When Le Zlatan burger debuted in Paris.
Actual quote from actual Le Zlatan consumer:
“It is a really good burger but my stomach is too small for it so I have just understood what to be ‘Zlataned’ means after having tried to eat this burger: I have been knocked out.”
21. When this airport staffer couldn’t resist an Ibra selfie.
Decent year, Zlatan. Decent year.
- A New York senator is trying to force Trump to release his tax returns by 2020 with a bill dubbed the TRUMP Act 📂
- A judge has declared a mistrial in the case of a South Carolina officer who fatally shot Walter Scott, an unarmed black man, in 2015.
- At least 36 people died in Friday's fire at a warehouse party in Oakland. Prosecutors say murder charges are possible.
- Adult Swim's alt-right comedy show didn't last long. They canceled it after 1 season following fierce criticism ❌📺