5. When he casually hung out with Novak Djokovic.
Real recognize real.
8. When he got genuinely mad at this flame ball for trying to steal his shine.
9. When he redefined sports fashion.
10. When he gave his wife the most Zlatan birthday present ever.
When Zlatan Ibrahimovic was asked what he got his wife for her birthday, he responded “nothing she already has Zlatan.” What a boss.
16. When Le Zlatan burger debuted in Paris.
Actual quote from actual Le Zlatan consumer:
“It is a really good burger but my stomach is too small for it so I have just understood what to be ‘Zlataned’ means after having tried to eat this burger: I have been knocked out.”
21. When this airport staffer couldn’t resist an Ibra selfie.
Decent year, Zlatan. Decent year.
- "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classics including "Twister" and "Titanic."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — it's been reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲