29 Signs You're Obsessed With The English Premier League
The best football league in the world? The best football league in the world.
1. You've bookmarked several options for dodgy live streams.
2. All other plans are suspended on match day.
3. You're disappointed when people around you don't know every song for every player.
4. If you don't live in England, you're more than willing to wake up at ridiculous hours to watch a match.
5. You will buy pretty much any piece of merch related to your club.
6. It never ends, really.
7. You spend way too long coming up with your fantasy team name.
8. You spend countless hours watching YouTube compilations of potential transfer targets and youth team phenoms.
9. A key player on your club forcing a move away feels as deep a betrayal as a real friend stabbing you in the back.
10. You'll even watch half-speed, meaningless preseason friendlies.
11. You either have or have strongly considered getting a club-related tattoo.
12. One podcast is not enough.
And that's not even counting the CLUB podcasts.