9. Your day doesn’t really start until you’ve had your coffee…and a crossword.
10. You sometimes say you’ll only do the New York Times crossword, but really any puzzle will do in a pinch.
18. Instead of dreaming of fame and riches, you dream of being the answer to a Times crossword clue.
One day… *sighs wistfully*
- Obama shortened Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for leaking documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- A former "Apprentice" contestant has filed a lawsuit against Trump for calling her a liar over sexual assault allegations.
- Blue Lies Matter: How video finally proved that police officers lie — and why they get away with it.
- You can now dig through the CIA's secret history. 12 millions declassified docs are on the internet for all to see 🤓📚