3. No? What about pink cranberry bogs?
Wharton State Forest
7. Other times they’re golden. (No, seriously, the trees in NJ are made of gold.)
8. And then there are times the trees in New Jersey are so pristinely white, it brings a tear to Ice T’s weird eyes.
11. Maybe you’ve heard of our swamps. But did you hear that they’re this frickin’ cool looking?
Mill Creek, Meadowlands, NJ
15. But even better than our swamps are our SHORES.
Sunset Beach, Cape May, New Jersey.
25. Most of our rivers are just streams, but still. You can tube in some!
Delaware Water Gap
31. But(t) the best view ever is right HERE:
- Time has long chosen controversial figures as their "Person of the Year." But in the age of Trump, has the nuance of "winning" disappeared?
- Tennessee authorities have charged 2 minors with starting the massive wildfires that killed 14 people last month.
- At least 2 women say Stanford offered them money to close federal investigations into how it handles sexual assault.
- This dad had the most adorable freak out when he met his first Alpaca 😂