3. No? What about pink cranberry bogs?
Wharton State Forest
7. Other times they’re golden. (No, seriously, the trees in NJ are made of gold.)
8. And then there are times the trees in New Jersey are so pristinely white, it brings a tear to Ice T’s weird eyes.
11. Maybe you’ve heard of our swamps. But did you hear that they’re this frickin’ cool looking?
Mill Creek, Meadowlands, NJ
15. But even better than our swamps are our SHORES.
Sunset Beach, Cape May, New Jersey.
25. Most of our rivers are just streams, but still. You can tube in some!
Delaware Water Gap
31. But(t) the best view ever is right HERE:
- The Trump administration is reportedly considering a set of policies to prosecute parents who illegally enter the US with their children.
- Norma McCorvey, the woman behind the landmark 1973 Supreme Court case, Roe v. Wade, has died in Texas at 69.
- Mark Sanford held a town hall on Saturday that he organized with Indivisible, a group dedicated to holding members of Congress' feet to the fire.
- Donald Glover has been cast as Simba in Disney's remake of "The Lion King."