3. The “Men in Tights” song.
4. Which is basically the “Jews in Space” song.
9. Every time the fourth wall breaks.
16. Every glorious second of the totally-not-too-long Spaceballs intro.
19. The “stand-up philosopher” bit from History of the World Part 1.
Comicus: “[I’m a] stand-up philosopher. I coalesce the vapors of human existence into a viable and meaningful comprehension.”
Dole Office Clerk: “Oh, a bullshit artist!”
20. This potshot from Dracula: Dead and Loving It.
26. And then “Springtime for Hitler,” obviously.
- Golf legend Arnold Palmer has died at 87. Known as "The King," his unusual style and charisma changed the game.
- Monday night's presidential debate may be the last hope for environmental activists who want climate in the national conversation.
- US officials have determined al-Qaeda likely influenced suspected New York City bomber Ahmad Khan Rahami.