3. The “Men in Tights” song.
4. Which is basically the “Jews in Space” song.
9. Every time the fourth wall breaks.
16. Every glorious second of the totally-not-too-long Spaceballs intro.
19. The “stand-up philosopher” bit from History of the World Part 1.
Comicus: “[I’m a] stand-up philosopher. I coalesce the vapors of human existence into a viable and meaningful comprehension.”
Dole Office Clerk: “Oh, a bullshit artist!”
20. This potshot from Dracula: Dead and Loving It.
26. And then “Springtime for Hitler,” obviously.
- Two weeks until Nov 8, there is no shortage of election forecasts. BuzzFeed's data reporters break down what the numbers really mean.
- Confused refugees question what's next as French authorities begin to clear out the Calais "Jungle" camp.
- Obamacare premiums will jump an average 25% in 2017, but federal officials say subsidies will keep costs low for most people.
- The first Gilmore Girls trailer is finally here and it looks like Luke and Lorelai are together 💛☕️