3. The “Men in Tights” song.
4. Which is basically the “Jews in Space” song.
9. Every time the fourth wall breaks.
16. Every glorious second of the totally-not-too-long Spaceballs intro.
19. The “stand-up philosopher” bit from History of the World Part 1.
Comicus: “[I’m a] stand-up philosopher. I coalesce the vapors of human existence into a viable and meaningful comprehension.”
Dole Office Clerk: “Oh, a bullshit artist!”
20. This potshot from Dracula: Dead and Loving It.
26. And then “Springtime for Hitler,” obviously.
- Nope, President Donald Trump will not release his tax returns after an IRS audit, the White House says, despite pledging to do so.
- Trump has commented on yesterday's massive Women's Marches asking, "why didn't these people vote?"
- Kellyanne Conway says White House press sec. Sean Spicer didn't lie about crowd size at Trump's inauguration. He gave "alternative facts."
- "SNL" paused the laughs for a moment last night to pay tribute to former President Barack Obama.