3. The “Men in Tights” song.
4. Which is basically the “Jews in Space” song.
9. Every time the fourth wall breaks.
16. Every glorious second of the totally-not-too-long Spaceballs intro.
19. The “stand-up philosopher” bit from History of the World Part 1.
Comicus: “[I’m a] stand-up philosopher. I coalesce the vapors of human existence into a viable and meaningful comprehension.”
Dole Office Clerk: “Oh, a bullshit artist!”
20. This potshot from Dracula: Dead and Loving It.
26. And then “Springtime for Hitler,” obviously.
- Donald Trump promised "there will be no amnesty" during a highly-anticipated immigration speech after his visit to Mexico.
- Brazil's senate voted to remove Dilma Rousseff as president over a months-long corruption scandal.
- Here's how bankers are using a powerful, little-known justice system to turn a huge profit: part three of a BuzzFeed News investigation.
- Researchers have found the first identical twin puppies ever in the dog species 🐶 🐶