5. They’ve only played a show or two around New York, including one at famed anti-folk stomping ground Sidewalk Cafe.
From the review:
“With one of the five members on guitar and the rest of the band on forms of percussion (including pizza box – clean), the sunglasses-adorned band belted out a medley of VU material…”
- President Trump said he will skip the White House correspondents' dinner. Yesterday, he called the media "the enemy of the people."
- About a dozen people were critically injured when a vehicle plowed into a crowd during a Mardi Gras parade on Saturday, New Orleans police said.
- Tom Perez has been named chair of the Democratic National Committee. He was Obama's Labor Secretary.
- Here's the beef: Rapper Remy Ma dragged Nicki Minaj in a new diss track, who fired back with a Beyoncé endorsement 😱