We recently asked the BuzzFeed Community to recommend some of the best things they've ever bought their cat. Here are the results.
1. For an ever-changing play zone, there's The Ripple Rug ($40)
"I was originally turned off by the price, but both cats love it. You can change the configuration so the cats never get bored chasing each other (or their own tails) throughout the holes and folds. It also makes a good napping spot!" — Katherine Morris, Facebook
2. If you love watching your cat chase things around the room like a weirdo, there's the FroliCat BOLT Interactive Laser Pet Toy ($18).
"Hands down the FroliCat Bolt laser toy. It's basically an automated laser pointer that randomly shoots the Infamous Red Dot in various patterns around the floor. When we're too tired to play with them, we turn it on and our cats go mad for it... Our cats still haven't figured out that it isn't us playing with them and it's hilarious to see them wiggle after the dot on the floor!" — Kim Hawko, Facebook
3. The PetFusion Infinity Scratcher is combo cat scratcher and nap spot and looks frickin' cool too ($50).
4. The Cat Dancer is great for hours of old fashioned fun on the cheap ($3).
5. Same with these simple and addictive Looney Loops ($3 for three).
6. If you have a smelly situation, the Litter Genie might work for you ($18).
7. Keep your cats hydrated in style with the Catit Flower Fountain ($30).
8. To keep your furniture out of the war zone, there's the Ultimate Scratching Post ($40).
9. If you need an adaptable carrier, the Pet Gear I-GO2 Traveler Roller Backpack contains multitudes ($35).
"Literally just bought him a carrier that can go from backpack to rolly bag, from duffel to regular handle bag. It’s great and he loves it. It’s so hard finding a carrier for a cat that’s almost 20 pounds and is spacious enough for them." — ActorAnon
10. If you're into versatility, the Purrfect Arch is a nap spot, a self-groomer, and a massager ($10).
11. Your cat deserves luxury, right? Enter the Kitty Lounger from Peach Pet Provisions ($60).
12. The Booda Dome Cleanstep Cat Box is a palatial litter box situation for the finicky kitty ($28).
13. The Thundershirt is meant to reduce a cat's anxiety ($40).
14. If you love playing with your cat, but also sometimes need them to entertain themselves, there's the Hexbug Nano Robotic Cat Toy ($5).
15. PetSafe Ssscat is a cat control spray system to gently remind your kitties that certain areas may be off limits ($21).
16. The Original Sunny Seat Window-Mounted Cat Bed is one you wish you had for yourself ($12).
17. The Cat Ball is a fun, uniquely designed, versatile cat bed ($55).
18. Kong makes a wide variety of catnip toys for your kitty to play with/hoard ($4).
19. For active cats, there's the Armarkat Classic Cat Tree ($63).
This post has been updated to reflect BuzzFeed's editorial standards.