1. Accidentally waking up really early on a weekend and realizing you can just turn over and go back to sleep.
2. The smell of jasmine.
3. Riding on a swing set and getting super high up there and feeling like a carefree kid no matter how old you are.
4. When someone you love hugs you just too hard and you almost lose your breath for a second, but you know it’s because they truly love you back.
5. That totally indescribable but perfect smell the hour after it rains.
6. When you and your best friend are in the car and a song you both love comes on and you’re just SCREAMING along.
7. Whenever dogs are being super weird and all you can do is smile.
8. Getting a massage that’s so good you’re basically 99% asleep you’re so relaxed.
9. When you’re really nervous to cook something but then it turns out PERFECTLY and everyone compliments you on it.
10. The first warm day of spring when everything feels full of possibility.
11. Getting that extra scoop of ice cream and having NO REGRETS.
12. Re-watching your favorite show for the 327923783 time because it just always makes you feel good.
13. Ordering some clothes online that look cool, having no idea if they'll look as good in real life, and then they look GREAT on you.
14. Lying down in a warm patch of grass and just running your hands through it.
15. When your favorite team is losing and then at the very last second they pull out a miracle victory and you feel like your heart is gonna jump out of your chest.
16. Kids just... being kids.
17. Being cold but then getting under a super cozy comforter.
18. The way clean sheets feel so satisfyingly clean.
19. When you wish you could get out of your plans and just chill and then the other person cancels.
20. Being safely warm and dry inside while watching — and listening — to a gentle rain come down outside.
21. When you finish a really good book and you're just so happy and grateful.
22. The first scoop of peanut butter out of the jar.
23. Sharing a song with someone and then finding out later it's become one of their favorite songs of all time.
24. When you're dancing to a great song and you're so in the zone that you've lost all inhibition.
25. When you hit a reaaaally long string of green lights, like the universe is on your side.
26. Sticking your arm out of the car window when you're cruising on a sunny day and the wind just kinda lifts your arm up and it feels like magic.
27. When you're directing someone to scratch a hard-to-reach spot and they keep coming close — "a little to the right... now a little down... a little more to the right..." — then they get to the exact spot and the relief hits you like a gentle wave.
28. When you think of something really clever to say on the spot and then everyone bursts out laughing.
29. Seeing horses outside your car window.
30. Calling your dog from the other room and hearing their paws tap-tap-tap on the floor on their way to you.
31. After a long day when you go outside and it's weirdly quiet except for calming nature sounds.
32. When you and a group of friends cram into a photobooth and you kinda don't fit but you fall all over each other and just laugh at the ridiculousness.
33. Honestly, just a really good, deep breath.
34. Waking up thinking it's Sunday and that you'll have to go to work or school the next day and then you realize it's SATURDAY.
35. Unexpectedly crying tears of joy at someone's wedding.
36. Watching the way water ripples, shimmers, and dances.
37. Taking piping hot clothes right from the dryer and just... hugging them.
38. That tingly feeling on your scalp when you're getting your hair washed at a salon.
39. Sitting in a sunny spot and just feeling it make you happier, for no good reason.
40. That oddly satisfying experience of seeing something perfectly aligned.
41. Taking a big sip of a cold drink on a really hot day.
42. When you're in a group and someone's laughter becomes so contagious that the next thing you know no one can talk or move because you’re laughing so hard.
43. When you read a sentence that makes you laugh out loud and you legit don't feel alone even though you are technically alone.
44. When the sky seems almost painted it's so beautiful.
45. The easy exhilaration of riding your bike downhill and coaaaasting.
46. How it feels — and sounds — to step on crunchy leaves in the fall.
47. Seeing animals do people things.
48. The first bite of your favorite food when you're really hungry.
49. Getting into your own bed after a long trip away to an unfamiliar place.
50. Seeing a sprinkler going on a summer day and running through it, yelling the whole way.